Do you have atleast 500 words in your post? Use our online word counter tool
Steps To Add A No-Index Tag To A Particular Blogger Post/Page
- Go to your blogger dashboard.
- Go to settings and then navigate to search preferences.
- Scroll down to Crawlers and indexing section.
- Click edit button next to Custom robots header tags.
- Choose yes next to enable custom robots header tags.
- Put a check on noindex under archive and search pages.(This will block google bots from crawling your search pages)
- Now click save changes.
- Go to your post list(or go to the page) and click edit for the post for which you want to add the noindex.
- In the right pane you will now see a new option called custom robots tags.
- Click on it and put a check on noindex if you want that post not to be indexed by google.(You will have to uncheck the default option first)
- That's it!
Ask Google To Recrawl Your Post From Webmasters Tools
- Sign in to your Google webmasters account.
- Go your site's page.
- Expand crawl option from the left pane.
- Click on fetch as google.
- Put the link in the box and hit fetch.
- Once it is successfully completed click on Submit to index button which you will see below the fetch box.
- Choose the appropriate option from the dialog box and hit ok.
- That's it!