We moved to different site


Hello friends,
 It's been several months since I updated this blog. It was because I was working on a set of whole new projects. One of them is my new site codegena.com . Today  I have a good news and a bad news for you guys. The bad news is that I am not going to update this blog anymore. Wait! Don't get depressed. The good news being the fact that I will continue writing articles on my new site and I will also make web tools for you guys.
The new site contains beautiful presentation layouts, responsive design, web apps, etc. You will definitely like it. Below are some new articles and some web apps that I wrote . Make sure to check it out and follow my social media to keep updated.
Regards,
Shan Eapen Koshy

Web tools



Articles

Social Media

SHARE

About Shan Eapen Koshy

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment